Noordam Staterooms - Has this happend to you?

2kitties

We upgraded to an SS on the O and were underneath the covered swimming area, and I thought uh-oh, but the deal was too good to pass up. We did hear some noise at times but it wasn't constant. From just the little that we did hear I can imagine what you went through. The cabin itself was great but we went on the cruise knowing there might be some noise issues, I'm just glad it wasn't as horrendous as it could have been.

Just FYI someone posted a review on the Crystal Symphony and said the refurbishment of the ship meant some cabins below a public deck now had noise levels so bad the line was thinking of reserving those cabins for crew. Makes you wonder if the designers ever try out the cabins!

That's not the way to get a lot of sympathy here! :D

I discovered that the hard way. I have spent time on bulletin boards, message boards and blogs for the past 17 years. Most people are very nice and considerate. It caught me off guard when I saw the negative notes the people posted to me. I was warned ahead of time to stay clear of the cruise critic bulletin board, because the members love to attack others members without good reason. If they are like this on this board, what are they like in real life?

Archived