Tour With Coral Breeze Update

khylesta

Cruise to Belize March 15, 2007

We heard a lot of good things about Coral Breeze. If you have any reservation about them let me put all your fears to rest. We did the shark sting ray alley with them. Heni tool the more experienced snorkelers with her and 2 other guys took the others. I went with Heni she was great, diving down to make sure everyone saw the morey eels and other fish. I looked up and there was a 6FT Barricuda 3 ft in front of me with a baby one about 4ft long. The sting rays were really cool, some of the people stayed on the boat and didnt even get in the water but the guides in the water raised up the stingrays for them to see and even touch. Heni found a conc and hermet crab and brought it back to the boat for the others to see.

This tour company is very personal and diffently out to give you the best snorkel tour of your life. Truthfully its the best snorkel tour I've had in the Carribean.

That is great to hear! This is the company and excursion that I plan to book with for our trip in July. My son is studying marine biology, so this sounds like a great trip. We will get out of the boat for sure!

So.. how about the jellyfish? I'm traveling and snorkeling with two girlfriends and I know the jellyfish issue will be brought up. Lot of them - anyone get stung?

We did not see any jelly fish, I don't know if there is a time of the year when they are a problem or not.

Just go to the Wet Lizzard bar area. All boats tender into Belize and there you will find tons of people trying to sell excursions, just tell them you want Coral Breeze and they will show you exactly where they are. This cruise I was on NCL and we were the last to board with Coral Breeze. They will wait for you and they know exactly when the ships are leaving so they make sure you are there on time. We had people on with Royal Carribean and Carnival so we went back in time so they would not miss the boat. You will love your tour with Coral Breeze. Happy snorkeling!!!:)

Kris

Thanks for the information. We are the only ship in port that day I have been told by Coral Breeze. I am really excited about this excursion. My son will love it. He is a Marine Biology major. Thanks again.

Thanks for the information. We are the only ship in port that day I have been told by Coral Breeze. I am really excited about this excursion. My son will love it. He is a Marine Biology major. Thanks again.

Im planning on going on that tour too- I am a biology major (pre-med) but I love marine biology too. One of the profs at my school is working to do a study abroad there (we are going to Savannah, GA now) he said Belize is the best snorkeling site for science besides Great Barrier!

Did you see any sharks? I booked this excursions hoping to see sharks. I know it can't be guaranteed, but would be disappointed it I don't.

We only had one shark show up when we were there this past Nov. but it was impressive to see, there were maybe 2 dozen Sting Rays. Go to the smugmug link below my signature for some underwater pictures that we shot while there. This was my first time snorkeling "in the wild", previously we had just practiced in a swimming pool. When this aquatic wildlife came up to me it was so very exciting, I have never experienced anything like this before, fortunately I have the pic's to help me to remember the day that we spent there. The folks at Coral Breeze were just great and made us feel very safe and comfortable as we embarked upon this adventure, would definitely use them again. Good luck.

Randy

Just went with Coral Breeze/Hammerhead on 4/3 to the Caye Caulker day. It was awesome!! Compare to Key West about 70 years ago...very laid back island that we walked, shopped, ate incredibly delicious food!! took awesome pictures & relaxed! It was a great day/beautiful...the people were very helpful, no pushy sales peddlers & the Hammerhead people were very helpful, easy to find when you have tendered, clean restrooms, Wet Lizard was fun after the day with yummy drinks! reasonably priced!! Must nicer day than what we heard back from the shore excursions through the ship as we went to Cauker & they didn't offer that. They were very much time conscious to our tenders & we never worried that we wouldn't make it back in time. Had 1.5 hrs after to shop & have a drink actually. Highly recommend!

Archived