Crown Princess Aft Suite Question....

mrtractor

Here's some pictures of A751 (Grand Caymen suite) on the Caribbean Princess. I am assuming they are comparable.

Does this help? Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see.

539974966_Balconytableandchairs.jpg.e449686109d1b679dbe9853c33bf3ec2.jpg

546350913_Balconyloungers.jpg.fa53feec8ac7bc59c6319e80acccd006.jpg

904094701_FruitChairandFlowers.jpg.a0bb5d94f3ad2a30275921e3851aa65c.jpg

140939260_WhirlpoolTubandShower.jpg.ef3bacef0bc99208bc3626bdad5da4c1.jpg

533778170_MarkandDougonthesuitebalcony.jpg.e0a76d98d573d347e5c1467ddaccf050.jpg

.....can you tell me if there is a curtain that pulls around the sleeping area in these rooms? I always thought that a suite was at least two separate rooms. It seems like the least they could do is put a curtain up to separate the areas and provide some privacy if someone is sleeping when room service brings in our breakfast......

MrTractor<-----is always amazed at what sometimes is called a suite......

I do believe there is a curtain between the bedroom and the living room, but we never used it.

Actually, I just looked at the pictures and it appears there is indeed a curtain.

BTW, there is a door into the bathroom right off the entry way when you come into the suite as well as the door from the bedroom.

Bed.jpg.f3b00bdc38c613a13c5d52cca687ce09.jpg

There is a curtain that separates the sleeping area from the living room area. There is also a door to the bathroom from the living area with a door in the bath that separates the tub & shower from the toliet & sink. There was a beam on the balcony, but it didn't really get in the way. Take it, you'll love it & we will love having a party in there with you. We will bring our own, of course. Do you supply the blender?? There wasn't one in our suite. Linda

.....on this trip. He always brings his blender!!! Do you think we could request one. Would that be wise???:confused: I assume that Princess has the same "Security" (HA!) policy about alcohol.

I'm thinking this year, if we end up in this suite which is name the Isle of Margarita Suite, instead of having a Gala Champagne Sailaway, we'll have......

.......MARGARITA MADNESSSSSSS!!!!!.......

But of course, that will require a blender which is not normally seen even in suites. That is, if we are to have the frozen ones. I suppose we could just have "on the rocks" ones. How primitive!!!

And I wonder if the Hotel Director will volunteer to pour them for us again - like on the Norwegian Jewel!!!

MrTractor<-------will make a decision soon...........

Hi again MrTractor!

There are some great pics of A750 if you Google it. Type in A750 Crown and it will come up. Here's the link http://travel.webshots.com/album/552216696fvzkEt

It's a webshot album.

On another note - we are leaving in a week and I'm totally into the BLENDER Idea. We bought a plastic blender with stainless steel blades (so it will crush the ice) on Amazon for around $20. We are having an in suite blender party featuring Strawberry Coladas at sailaway in St. Thomas. I am packing the blender, which only weighs 6 lbs. I will let you know how this all works out...

Woo Hoo - a week from now we will be in San Juan!! :):)

We were in the Martineque Suite C751 on the Crown and yes it did have a huge beam in the middle of the veranda. I was disappointed that we were not told of this before hand as it made the usable space on the veranda about what you would get in a standard balcony cabin . I would definately not book this suite again. Hope this helps.

Great pics. Just the kind of thing we were looking for......

jeaniem,

I saw some pics of the verandas in those suites and that was one of the reasons we were interested in the ones on Aloha. At least the beams are positioned on the sides of those verandas. Thanks for the heads up, though!

MrTractor<------thinks a little bit of research before you go helps to make the trip a lot more enjoyable.....

Archived