Princess Wedding Cakes

I have the Harborside package where I get married at port. I picked out my cake and was wondering if anyone can tell me how many people this cake actually feeds. The description says 4-6. Also, are they actually wedding cakes and not cake that they would actually serve at the buffet? I saw somewhere that the smaller ones are actually heart-shaped?

Is it a full bottle of champagne that they give you?

I have the Harborside package where I get married at port. I picked out my cake and was wondering if anyone can tell me how many people this cake actually feeds. The description says 4-6. Also, are they actually wedding cakes and not cake that they would actually serve at the buffet? I saw somewhere that the smaller ones are actually heart-shaped?

Is it a full bottle of champagne that they give you?

Hi Mshusky,

We had the at sea package, In the package description I thought I remember it saying a piece of cake for the Bride and Groom, so I didn't order it with dinner. I just had it delivered. When it came it was a full round cake. We had approximately 10 people forsure who had some, and we had a bunch left over... (I have my picture of it at home right now)

The champagne was a full bottle.

Melanie

I expect around 25 guests, and wonder if I should have 1 tier or 2 tier cake? 1 tier is for 25 people and 2 tier is from 25-35 people. Are non-sailing guests allowed to take a piece of cake out of the ship?

The basic package also includes a cake for bride and groom. Then do I get 2 cakes?

I decided on my cake. Instead of ordering flower topper and some other decoration options around the cake, I'm getting a greenish color cake (matching my bridesmaid's dress) and fondant flower decoration in pink (matching our bouquet) at no extra charge. It's just adding tiny bit of coloring on icing anyway.

Midnight Rain...is this the cake that came with the "at sea" package or were the flowers an upgrade? I am getting married "at sea" in September and love your cake. Our colors are Red & Gold so the red flowers are perfect!

Archived