Anyone Stayed in aft cabins 6487 or 6485 on Glory???

lhegs

We just booked 4 cabins on the Carnival Glory for next April (2008). We originally had 2 balconies on the side of the ship, but after reading lots of posts decided to switch to the aft balconies rooms 6485 and 6487 on the Upper deck. We also booked cabins 6477 and 6479 for our kids. These are inside cabins around the corner. Doesn't look like too far to keep an eye on our teenagers! Any input would be appreciated to the distance. We are traveling with our friends and their kids all the same ages as ours. We have cruised 4 times prior, but they have not had any cruise exposure. We really want them to enjoy this trip and become addicts like us!:)

My questions are can you hear much noise from the Cabaret lounge 1 deck below?

Is it too hot to sit out on the balcony during the day (Western Carrib)?

Thanks

We just booked 4 cabins on the Carnival Glory for next April (2008). We originally had 2 balconies on the side of the ship, but after reading lots of posts decided to switch to the aft balconies rooms 6485 and 6487 on the Upper deck. We also booked cabins 6477 and 6479 for our kids. These are inside cabins around the corner. Doesn't look like too far to keep an eye on our teenagers! Any input would be appreciated to the distance. We are traveling with our friends and their kids all the same ages as ours. We have cruised 4 times prior, but they have not had any cruise exposure. We really want them to enjoy this trip and become addicts like us!:)

My questions are can you hear much noise from the Cabaret lounge 1 deck below?

Is it too hot to sit out on the balcony during the day (Western Carrib)?

Thanks

We had the aft corner (6483) - no problems with noise from below. HOWEVER - our son in 6475 did get to enjoy (until the wee hours) a steady THUMP THUMP THUMP from below.

Tom

Sorry to jump on to your thread but we are booked in 6481 on the Conquest which I think is the equivalent to Glory's 6473, which was next to your cabin (can't quite figure their numbering system). Do you think that would be noisy, even though it's not an inside cabin? I have e-mailed the PVP about this but they don't seem able to reply to e-mails. I'm not sure whether to give up the extra balcony space for a quiet night, or just stay up late!

Sorry to jump on to your thread but we are booked in 6481 on the Conquest which I think is the equivalent to Glory's 6473, which was next to your cabin (can't quite figure their numbering system). Do you think that would be noisy, even though it's not an inside cabin? I have e-mailed the PVP about this but they don't seem able to reply to e-mails. I'm not sure whether to give up the extra balcony space for a quiet night, or just stay up late!

Looking at the plans for the lounge below - I don't think that you will have any problems in that cabin.

ENJOY!

Tom

Archived