C&A Savings Certificates

The credits or coupons you both are referring to are they from using the Credit Card points? We are building points, it will be 2 years this summer, and would like some information also.

How did you redeem them? What phone # was used? or was it done on line?

The credits or coupons you both are referring to are they from using the Credit Card points? We are building points, it will be 2 years this summer, and would like some information also.

How did you redeem them? What phone # was used? or was it done on line?

I believe that the first two posts are in regards to the online coupons that RCI offers on their website.

To redeem your CC points call 1-800-421-2110. Make sure you are clear as to what you want your points redeemed for.......OBC, money off a cruise, etc. You can go to the RCI website and click on Royal Caribbean Visa to find out how many points you need. The certificate is good for 180 days before it expires.

Once you receive your certificate (normally takes a week to 10 days) fill out the certificate (make a copy) and mail to the address shown.

It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks once RCI has received your coupon to apply it to your account. They apply certificates by cruising dates......earliest to latest. So you want to give them plenty of time to apply it to your cruise. It can be sent in after final payment.

If you have any questions you can all RCI Coupon Redemption Center at 1-888-305-4626.

Usually how long does it take to get credit for savings certificate when

faxed to RCCL. Have a $150 for our December Mariner cruise. :D

I would like to know if anyone knows this also.

I submitted my coupon code online when I booked this past Saturday, but still not credited.

Anyone know?

If you emailed all the info including the savings certificate code to coupons@rccl.com it should be a couple of days before you hear something. Just depends on the volume of emails that they receive as to how they process them. The new coupons that expire 6/30/07 were just published, so they may be pretty busy right now.

If you don't hear anything.......I would email them again or call C&A at 1-800-526-9723.

Can you answer this?

If I call to redeem points today, apply them to my March 2008, would they expire in the 180 days? Or once they are applied to a sailing, they are usable whenever my sail date is?

Can you answer this?

If I call to redeem points today, apply them to my March 2008, would they expire in the 180 days? Or once they are applied to a sailing, they are usable whenever my sail date is?

Barbara.........once you receive your coupons in the mail you have 180 days to apply it to any cruise. I would think that if you apply it to a specific booking number, it should stay with that booking number. But, that is something you would have to check with RCI on.

We have two cruises booked for this year......one April 14 and one September 14. I called in January and asked them if I could redeem my points for OBC's for both cruises and could I send them in at the same time to get applied? They told me that it would be better to handle them in two different mailings. Once they receive the certificates they post to those accounts who have the earliest sailings. The fella said, that even if I sent them both in at the same time for the two separate cruises, the September one would get posted, but probably not until July or August. So, instead of taking a chance of them misplacing them (RCI doesn't do things like that;)) I just sent in the coupons for the April sailing. I did it the beginning of February and it was posted on March 2.

I would wait until later in the year to redeem any points and then apply them to your cruise. I think that they discourage folks from sending in certificates too early. But then, it doesn't hurt to call RCI Coupon Redemption Center and ask. That number again is 1-888-305-4626.

Hope this helps.:)

Usually how long does it take to get credit for savings certificate when

faxed to RCCL. Have a $150 for our December Mariner cruise. :D

HuntNnut, if you are cruising Dec 9th come join us on roll call and be sure to sign up fir the M&M.

Spoke to them today on this very subject. Was told that although I sent mine in in December 06 for a November 07 cruise, I should not be concerned if it is not credited, as they receive thousands a day and do the closest dates first!!

He informed me to keep the coupons and if 30 days before the cruise, it is not credited, to 'phone them and it would be rectified.

Hmm.......... So many different answers!!

Spoke to them today on this very subject. Was told that although I sent mine in in December 06 for a November 07 cruise, I should not be concerned if it is not credited, as they receive thousands a day and do the closest dates first!!

He informed me to keep the coupons and if 30 days before the cruise, it is not credited, to 'phone them and it would be rectified.

Hmm.......... So many different answers!!

That's why they suggest that you not send in your coupons too early.......the volume of mail and emails that they receive daily can become overwhelming.

The person that you spoke to was correct, as that was exactly what I was told when I inquired about ours being applied. Call closer to sailing date.

Just make sure that you have a copy for your records and then there will be no problem if nothing shows up.

• 2 weeks later...

jeep, yes you can use both.

I find the fastest way to have your c&a discount coupons applied is to do it yourself. Instead of e mailing them or snail mailing them, I just go to the page where you make a payment, pay a small portion of the balance due and on the bottom of the page there's a place to put the coupon code. I do that and usually within two business days the discount is applioed.

You should'nt but it depends on the TA you get. Mine usually does it right away, but I have read on these boards also that some might not apply the fool amount, don't know why or maybe they do and charge you a small fee for doing it.

Just a thought! I'm gonna do what Breal6 did amd just make a small payment. I usually don't transfer my booking to a TA until close to final payment to get the extra perks they offer!

I like to be in full control of my reservation as long as I can to make any changes needed directly with RCCL.

Just a thought! CJ :) :)

call again!!!! you certainly can use both discounts. one has nothing to do with the other.

sometimes t a 's don't like to apply the full amount of the discount cause it cuts into their commisiion. My answer to them is, If I didn't give them the sale and I went straight through RCCL for my booking, they'd get NO commission. I always book direct. take care of all my own discounts.

Archived