St.george Excursion

mrsTO

Hi,i Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knows Anything About The "don]t Stop The Carnival" Excursion? Its Pretty Pricey,but Sounds Like Alot Of Fun.we Will Be Going July 1 On The Majesty.also I Herd The Fantasy Caves Are The Best Ones To See,are They In Hamilton Or St George? Thanks For Any Input On The Excursions. :) Tina

Hi,i Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knows Anything About The "don]t Stop The Carnival" Excursion? Its Pretty Pricey,but Sounds Like Alot Of Fun.we Will Be Going July 1 On The Majesty.also I Herd The Fantasy Caves Are The Best Ones To See,are They In Hamilton Or St George? Thanks For Any Input On The Excursions. :) Tina

If you go to Crystal Caves in St. George, Fantasy cave is the second cave. It has recently reopened after being closed for many years. Reviewers have claimed it is the better of the two caves. You can buy tickets for the Don't stop the Carnival directly in Hamilton, near the ferry dock. It is on Hawkins Islands in the harbor and is supposed to be a lot of fun.:)

We have taken the excursion to "Don't stop the Carnival" on Hawkins Island. We didn't find it to be one of the better excursions we've taken on Bermuda, but I have heard others loved it. It was just my husband and myself so maybe if you go with a group its more fun. The music was fine and the dancers very good. The boat ride out to there was nice. What we did find great was the Rising Sun Catamaran Sail. We've also done the Sunset Sail where we had a wonderful Capt'n sail us around and tell us all about the wrecks off Bermuda and the legends of the island. Watching the sun set while skirting about on the sailboat was just heavenly. I can't tell you anything about the caves, I've never been. If you're in St George you can take a tour of the Fort Catherine just up the road from the pier. Very interesting , great pictures and a wonderful beach down below.

• 1 month later...

Archived