Excursion Questions

mrsTO

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DONT STOP THE CARNIVAL EXCURSION? IM NOT SURE IF ITS OUT OF ST GEORGES OR HAMILTON,ITS A BIT PRICEY,SO JUST WONDERING IF IT WILL BE WORTH THE MONEY? AND CAN YOU ONLY BOOK THROUGH NCL?ALSO I HERD THE FANTASY CAVES ARE BETTER THAN THE CRYSTAL CAVES? WHERE ARE THE FANTASY CAVES? WE WILL BE ON THE MAJESTY JULY1.IT SEEMS NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE BOOKED ON THIS CRUISE FROM HERE,CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYONE ELSE CRUISING THIS WEEK?????????:confused: THANKS FOR ANY INPUT ON THE EXCURSIONS. TINA

Fantasy Caves and Crystal Caves are right next to each other. It's kinda hard to compare the two as they are two different caves. They do have a package plan where you can do both caves for less than if you did each one separately. Be prepared for climbing a lot of stairs. After all that climbing you can treat yourself at the Swizzle Inn for a rum swizzle.

The 'Don't stop the carnival' party is listed with the St Georges excursions on the NCL website. Last year you could reserve directly with Bermuda Island Cruises for less money, but their website still has last year's info on it so I don't know whether you can still do that. It's bicbda.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks For That Info.i Booked The Excursion Through The Ncl Website ,actually It Was By Accident,then I Didnt Know How To Cancell .so We Are Booked.i Already Received The Confirmation From Ncl. But Im Going To Check That Anyway To See How Much Money Im Throwing Away Because Im Soo Anxious!!!!thanks Again,tina

Thanks For That Input.have A Littlt Problem With The Legs And Am Not Looking Forward To All Those Stairs,butafter That The Swizzle Inn Sounds Like A Plan!!! By The Way Can You Suggest Any Hotel Near The Black Falcon Pier,that Is Reasonable And Has A Pool?we Want To Do A 1 Day Pre Cruise In Boston

Archived