St Thomas tour question

Fairyduster

I'm going to be in St Thomas from 8AM-6PM...I was thinking about doing the St John tour from the ship in the morning and I wanted to spend the rest of the day sightseeing in St Thomas. The problem is most of the ship and private tours leave around 1 and I'm not sure we'll be back to St Thomas by then. What are my options? Are their any taxi tours I can take or anything like that?

If you're traveling with a group of 4 or more, you can probably find a taxi driver willing to give you a St Thomas 2-hour tour. If your St John tour brings you back to the dock, ask any of the taxi drivers hanging around if they'll give you a tour. They shouldn't charge you more than $25 pp.

Even if there are just 2 of you, a driver may be able to form a small group tour with others that might want to do the same thing. Most tours take you to the most popular sites, but your afternoon tour won't include beach time.

If your ship is docking at Crown Bay, however, there won't be as many taxis, so you might want the end your St John tour in town, where you'll have a better chance of getting a taxi tour. There's no shortage of taxis, so you shouldn't have a problem.

Archived