Island Village Mall

MSBfan

Posting this in the Carnival thread as opposed to the Jamaica Port of Call thread since we are booked on Carnival.

Can anyone give any info on the Island Village Mall...perhaps how close/far it may be from the Bamboo Beach Club and easiest way to get to it.

I originally didn't plan on doing anything extra while on my Ocho Rios excursion aside from the BBC and Dunns River Falls hike, but my son(who is an avid Harley Davidson fan and is graduating high school this June) went online to the HD site and found a store listed in the Island Village Mall and casually dropped a hint that it would be cool to have a Harley shirt from Jamacia.

So...good father that I am, I would like to pick one up for him if I can get any info about the place...

...not to mention it would cheese the ex-wife off with him walking around the house wearing a souvenier shirt from me!!:D

We were at the Island Village shopping mall in Ocho Rios a couple of weeks ago and it looked like the Harley store had shut down.

Is the Harley store right there at the Island Village shopping mall?

Archived