stingraycity waverunner excursion

7777leila

The resort ok compared to some of the major resorts I've been to. It's a smaller resort but very clean. The pool area is nice. It's on a rockier beach but it's still nice to lay on. There's even a hammock to lay in right on the beach.

We LOVED the waverunner excursion! It was SO much fun. One word of caution, though: if it is windy in Grand Cayman, the water will be very choppy. You will be in for quite a ride! We all had to wear our snorkel masks just to be able to see to ride the waverunners. We've owned jetskis, my husband used to race motorcross profesionally so it wasn't a matter of being able to handle them. But we were nose-diving into some waves! That being said, we had a GREAT time. One of the highlights of our whole trip. To this day, I still can't get over the color of the water at Stingray City. It was so crystal clear. We held the stringrays then blasted over to Rum Point for a while. Then we headed back to the resort because it was starting to get late and our ship was leaving at 4pm.

Archived