Does this mean I will receive a gift?

Riley's Mom

Sincerely, the extra crispy mzloolue
I, personally, enjoyed your posts and 'whit', and am happy you didn't 'pack your bags and bail out'..!:p

We need some new blood in the boards... Glad you are still here! :)

ps: I'll pay well for the 'Brownie' recipe.. :rolleyes: :D

tell me about it, i'll pull up the DVD tonite and watch it...........

And a film-y guy walked up to us and told us we could get in the crowd and do what they did.... The "Crap", actually cypress mulch, was spewing all around, Bill Murry, and Eddie Murphy were in the Silver Suites..it was at the bdl where Sig. Weaver lived..I'm next to a woman in a winter, red, ski pattern pancho,thay looked like Bella Abzug.. I'm in a pumpkin colored coat, GF in a blu Fog...I've never got to see it is slo mo tho..we were asked to rtn nxt day..but were were doing a stamp show in L I, Hempsted for philatelist(no thats not naughty captain!) let me know if u c me :D

I, personally, enjoyed your posts and 'whit', and am happy you didn't 'pack your bags and bail out'..!:p

We need some new blood in the boards... Glad you are still here! :)

ps: I'll pay well for the 'Brownie' recipe.. :rolleyes: :D

Wow,

Thank you

Blush blush

And a film-y guy walked up to us and told us we could get in the crowd and do what they did.... The "Crap", actually cypress mulch, was spewing all around, Bill Murry, and Eddie Murphy were in the Silver Suites..it was at the bdl where Sig. Weaver lived..I'm next to a woman in a winter, red, ski pattern pancho,thay looked like Bella Abzug.. I'm in a pumpkin colored coat, GF in a blu Fog...I've never got to see it is slo mo tho..we were asked to rtn nxt day..but were were doing a stamp show in L I, Hempsted for philatelist(no thats not naughty captain!) let me know if u c me :D

Eddie Murphy in Ghostbusters??? Did ya mean Ernie Hudson?

I watched the movie last nite, are ya in the scene towards the end of the movie when all hell breaks loose? the Captain might have caught a glimpse of ya, thanks to the pause:D , instant playback/rewind:p , slow motion ;) functions of the DVD remote :D

After reading all the posts from people that HAVE received freebies it would be natural for you to hope for the same.

Natural...IMO no. Presumptuous on the other hand...

hey Jumper,

Rumor ;) has it that like the Captain you too were in the penalty box ;) for a while, although on opposing sides :p , if the Captain may say so

Happy cruising everyone :)

We were...no rumor about it. Me no likely being caged up.:(

Eddie Murphy in Ghostbusters??? Did ya mean Ernie Hudson?

I watched the movie last nite, are ya in the scene towards the end of the movie when all hell breaks loose? the Captain might have caught a glimpse of ya, thanks to the pause:D , instant playback/rewind:p , slow motion ;) functions of the DVD remote :D

I thought it was EM..but then, i'm almost as ols as you now!..yep, it was about the time they came out of the car in the ground and stuff was flyin allll over.is there anyway you can cut paste that opart for my puter viewing?..tx..Ms Lucky

We were...no rumor about it. Me no likely being caged up.:(

you were? musta missed the one that got you into trouble, b/c i never wld have thought that's where you were! so glad you are back!!!!!:D now, "Where's Dood?"

he's been gone too long. first i thought he was cruising, bringing his battered suitcase onto RCI to get that replacement. LOL! but he hasn't come back. miss ya dood!:p

Welcome back. Livtoduck did a pretty decent job filling in for you while you were away. :D

LivtoDuck is still a Duckling:p ;) ...what's that saying...If you ain't the big dog, stay on the porch"...sumpin like that.:D

you were? musta missed the one that got you into trouble, b/c i never wld have thought that's where you were! so glad you are back!!!!!:D now, "Where's Dood?"

he's been gone too long. first i thought he was cruising, bringing his battered suitcase onto RCI to get that replacement. LOL! but he hasn't come back. miss ya dood!:p

I miss Dood as well, he 100% made our Ectasy Rider cruise ;) , I was just a tag along with other CC members, he is the reason I joined here. In fact the Liberty date and itinerary I am doing was based on his 2005 Liberty cruise, have e-mailed him, but no response, I am worried:( ...

Dood....?

Dood....?

Dood....?

Anyone??? Buehler...?

I miss Dood as well, he 100% made our Ectasy Rider cruise ;) , I was just a tag along with other CC members, he is the reason I joined here. In fact the Liberty date and itinerary I am doing was based on his 2005 Liberty cruise, have e-mailed him, but no response, I am worried:( ...

Dood....?

Dood....?

Dood....?

Anyone??? Buehler...?

i don't have dood's e-mail, though i did check his profile for it 2 wks ago b/c i was wondering if all was okay w/ him. if he responds to your e-mail, pls tell him truecruiser/trisha was checkin' in on him too!:D hope he's okay.

Must have been the same "one" that got them both in the penalty box! ;) Liv, it just wasn't the same without you! Poor Dood, on the other hand, might not be so lucky. :(

Now Carla, post what you like. I'm sure Carnival appreciated getting a good report much more than a complaint. Sometimes they throw in a little something, sometimes they don't. At least you got a response.

I wrote to UB before our cruise last May to brag on my GREAT PVP. I received a response from UB within 15 minutes. Now this was at night so he must of been a surfin ;) . The next day my PVP called and was estatic because he had recognized her for the first time ever. Now I didn't get any letter. But when we boarded the ship, we had two cabins. Each had a nice bottle of wine with a fudge tray and chocolate covered strawberries, and a big box of gourmet cookies. :D .

A few of weeks ago, My mom wrote to UB. We are cruising in May (just 4 Weeks!). She received a response a few days later from UB. Message stated he replied from his hand held blackberry. We thought that was kind of cool. Found out he was out of the country at the time.

I wrote to UB before our cruise last May to brag on my GREAT PVP. I received a response from UB within 15 minutes. Now this was at night so he must of been a surfin ;) . The next day my PVP called and was estatic because he had recognized her for the first time ever. Now I didn't get any letter. But when we boarded the ship, we had two cabins. Each had a nice bottle of wine with a fudge tray and chocolate covered strawberries, and a big box of gourmet cookies. :D .

A few of weeks ago, My mom wrote to UB. We are cruising in May (just 4 Weeks!). She received a response a few days later from UB. Message stated he replied from his hand held blackberry. We thought that was kind of cool. Found out he was out of the country at the time.

Yup, the man LIVES on his blackberry... I do know that. He is all over the place, and responds to emails ridiculously quickly. Really, this day in age, it is impressive to get any sort of response from the CEO of a company the size of Carnival -- epecially considering he has many bigger things to do as well.

Not true at all... I send a several page review after every cruise, and many times have received a 45 day letter... Now, it's only about $10, not worth doing anything JUST to get that, LOL>..

Lucy sending a several page review??? I find that hard to believe:eek: . Your posts are usually so short!!:D :D :D :p

The only time you get free gifts is if you complain about some aspect of the service or the ship. :(

I sent Bob a photo attatchment of a 5 year old 'blow-up' Carnival ship toy. I told him that my grandsons played with it nearly every time they came over, and that it was still intact and had the 'original' air in it. And that it was the best souvenir we had ever purchased for the boys.

We had a nice note, a bottle of wine, and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our cabin one night on the Liberty.

When I sent him the email, I knew that there might be some kind of gift, but the main intent was to let them know how much the boys had enjoyed the toy. After they leave, it is usually in the room where my computer and cameras are kept. I saw it, took a photo and sent it Bob, and the rest is history.

I truly thank you for your kind words. Sometimes I am afraid to post something because of all the self-righteous people that answer back who will twist my true meaning.. You are correct.. this is a forum to help others and to answers questions' date=',not to flame and belittle others..

Again, Thanks

Carla

Oh Boy...I can feel the heat!!!i[/quote']

You're very welcome. ;) I think most people here try to be helpful, although sometimes it gets a little "warm"! :rolleyes:

PS.....Hope you DO get a little something extra on your cruise! :) Happy sailing!

thanks for the welcome back,

:D let's just say the Captain was in the penalty box for a while.....LOL :D

as Gary Glitter once sang, "It's good to be back" :D

message understood?

Pffffffff... My screen's all wet... I wonder if everone who posted to that topic got a time out... :D

Archived