Live from the Enchantment Of The Seas

Tim,

Where is that link to your Enchantment photos? It's not the one in your link. I had just found it last night and then the power went out so I didn't get to see them. We had our first thunderstorm of the year and it was a huge downpour. And now I want to see all your pics.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Tim I am just starting packing today....any formal nights on the 4-day Enchantment cruise??

Scared me to see this pop up out of no where:) YESSS there is one formal night on the 4 day...It is the second night, Key West night...You are going to have SO much fun..Im sooo depressed, I need to cruise NOW:(

Scared me to see this pop up out of no where:) YESSS there is one formal night on the 4 day...It is the second night, Key West night...You are going to have SO much fun..Im sooo depressed, I need to cruise NOW:(

So come join!! :D:D:D

Thanks for the updates, Skyking! Hope you're enjoying Key West!

Hey SkyKing - go get a frozen key lime pie dipped in chocolate on a stick, when you're in Key West.....

Fran in Toronto

It scared me, too. I couldn't believe it that you were on Enchantment again. That's where I want to be, too. :( But I see you aren't really there.

Lucky Christie.

It scared me, too. I couldn't believe it that you were on Enchantment again. That's where I want to be, too. :( But I see you aren't really there.

Lucky Christie.

Thanks, Gina! :) I do feel lucky next week, with Liberty and then Enchantment...how can you go wrong?? :D I just want to BE there already & stop worrying about something getting my way, like I do for every vacation. lol I hope you're feeling better Gina!!!! :o

My DH and I will be on Enchantment in July for our 20th anniversary. I

enjoyed looking at both sets of pictures. We go to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman on ours. Looks like a great ship-can't wait to be on RCI again!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah ha...now it's MY turn to be Live from Enchantment!! Excuse the sucky typing. I have new nails on. LOL This ship is gorgeous! We're in mEXICO TODAY. oops caps lock. lol Having a GREAT time!!! Talk to you all when i get back!! :D

Ah ha...now it's MY turn to be Live from Enchantment!! Excuse the sucky typing. I have new nails on. LOL This ship is gorgeous! We're in mEXICO TODAY. oops caps lock. lol Having a GREAT time!!! Talk to you all when i get back!! :D

You need to come up with a new excuse. I thought you had new nails on Monday. Really now. You've been drinking again, haven't you? :eek: :D

Donde esta in Mexico? Cozumel?

You need to come up with a new excuse. I thought you had new nails on Monday. Really now. You've been drinking again, haven't you? :eek: :D

Donde esta in Mexico? Cozumel?

I was actually AT Paradise Beach using their free laptops at that time! LOL

Hey, my nails are off and my typing is back to normal. I'll leave it up to your imagination as to whether it was the nails OR the drinks. Although I must report they kept pouring tequila drinks in my mouth. First it was blue, then red, the purple, LOL!

Oh and Gina, I just saw the pics of you waving us off at the Liberty sail off! That was so cute of you!!! :):):)

I was actually AT Paradise Beach using their free laptops at that time! LOL

Hey, my nails are off and my typing is back to normal. I'll leave it up to your imagination as to whether it was the nails OR the drinks. Although I must report they kept pouring tequila drinks in my mouth. First it was blue, then red, the purple, LOL!

Oh and Gina, I just saw the pics of you waving us off at the Liberty sail off! That was so cute of you!!! :):):)

Did you see my videos of you pulling out? I couldn't remember most of the names to say bye to, but you were one I remembered. I'm a pretty lame narrator though.

Did you see my videos of you pulling out? I couldn't remember most of the names to say bye to, but you were one I remembered. I'm a pretty lame narrator though.

Awww I feel privileged! :D No I didn't see the video! I am so behind on everything because of just getting home. Where are they posted?? How cool!! :)

Awww I feel privileged! :D No I didn't see the video! I am so behind on everything because of just getting home. Where are they posted?? How cool!! :)

Here it is. I sound like such a .... I don't know what. DH wouldn't stop talking and I kept saying anything back hoping it would be the end of it. I hate talking on video. But then I wanted to acknowledge that I at least knew someone on the ship so I said bye to whoever came to mind - and you were one of them. This is one of my longer clips because it includes us chasing down and passing LOS as we drive on the MacArthur Causeway.

Gina

Thanks Christie. It really was fun to watch from the outside. It was even more special, not just because I "knew" some people on the ship, but because the Majesty of the Seas was there at the same time. We had such a good time watching the sail away that we went back yesterday to watch Majesty sail away again - from "her" spot that was in use by Liberty of the Seas last week. :)

All of this...."Live from the Enchantment". :)

Thanks Christie. It really was fun to watch from the outside. It was even more special, not just because I "knew" some people on the ship, but because the Majesty of the Seas was there at the same time. We had such a good time watching the sail away that we went back yesterday to watch Majesty sail away again - from "her" spot that was in use by Liberty of the Seas last week. :)

All of this...."Live from the Enchantment". :)

Oh, I know!! LOL :p OOPS! Enchantment was SUCH a beautiful ship!!! We had a great time on her. Especially enjoyed the Centrum. I wanted SO BAD to do the jump zone but it was closed because of high winds. The Mr. Enchantment of the Seas was HYSTERICAL!!! People are funny. I must say though that I am definitely a Freedom-class ship girl at heart! (And Explorer, too! LOL) I like the big girls. :D But for a smaller ship, Enchantment was GORGEOUS!

TIM!! Awesome that you're posting from the ship, you rock! :cool:

I am going on Enchantment on May 17th, and am sooo excited because I've never done a Vision class!!!

Definitely keep us posted and yeah, please try to post the Compasses when you get back!

WOO HOO I'm so excited!!! :) I'm right there with ya, dude! :D

The pictures are amazing and all these comments about the Enchantment are swaying my decision to go on her!!

....did they ever fix it? we couldn't use it as paper kept spitting out of it every time we tried to print out our boarding pass for the flight home.

oh, and to quote your cruise director, "bing bong!"

....did they ever fix it? we couldn't use it as paper kept spitting out of it every time we tried to print out our boarding pass for the flight home.

oh' date=' and to quote your cruise director, "bing bong!"[/quote']

Yes the printer was working! :D We printed out our boarding passes.

Archived