SPA Question

I have never had a spa treatment on RCI but have on another line. We were only able to tip the person on our seapass card. Can you tip with cash on RCI and/or seapass card? And, I usually tip 20% for spa services back home, so is that amount appropriate onboard? Thanks for your help:)

No cash - tip must go on seapass. I believe they have an automatic tip - the usual 15% but you are able to add tip on if you choose. Always had great treatments except one time when the room was like an iceberg and the therapists's hands were like popsicles.

No cash - tip must go on seapass. I believe they have an automatic tip - the usual 15% but you are able to add tip on if you choose. Always had great treatments except one time when the room was like an iceberg and the therapists's hands were like popsicles.

My DW had one of those spa treatments last year and they do indeed go on your seapass account. It's just like when you order a drink you have a line for additional tipping. Now I would have liked to have seen the refridgerated wolfsickle on ice with popsickles all over the wolfsickle :p

I definitely remember no cash. But I don't remember an automatic gratuity being added. Maybe she got lots from me? Just check the spa menu for the little writing at the bottom, or ask the desk person who checks you out.

I think I had that same set of popsicles for my treatment last year......

Archived