Frustrated Can't Add Past Guest #

Hogladyrider

I have read all the threads about past guest number and viewing one's cruise history on the Carnival web site.

I log into the web site, go to My Profile, my cruise history is not there! I have cruised 8x with Carnival. I try to add my past guest number and I get some funky message, and it won't take my number.

I have e-mailed my PVP and I have phoned her as well and I have even e-mailed from Carnival's web site requesting assistance.

I have all my cruising records, booking numbers etc. Two of my cruises were under a different last name, but that should not matter.

So, now, all you gracious fellow CC people, what are some of your suggestions?:D

I have read all the threads about past guest number and viewing one's cruise history on the Carnival web site.

I log into the web site, go to My Profile, my cruise history is not there! I have cruised 8x with Carnival. I try to add my past guest number and I get some funky message, and it won't take my number.

I have e-mailed my PVP and I have phoned her as well and I have even e-mailed from Carnival's web site requesting assistance.

I have all my cruising records, booking numbers etc. Two of my cruises were under a different last name, but that should not matter.

So, now, all you gracious fellow CC people, what are some of your suggestions?:D

email Carnival the details, they'll get to it, EVENTUALLY, they will get it fixed, sooner or later but in most cases, later.........;)

Happy cruising everyone

I had the same problem and it was very frustrating, I feel your pain! LOL this is what I did......

You need to call Carnival and get in touch with the website support people. It turns out that I had entered an invalid e-mail address in my original profile (misspelled) and at some point I had entered the correct e-mail address so it caused an error. The person I talked to was able to delete my old, incorrect info and that solved the problem.

I wouldn't wait for them to answer you by e-mail, call them directly and don't give up!

Good luck and happy sailing!:)

I am assuming that you have the correct number:) My suggestion as Carnival's site is flakey at times and I have had to do this as well to access things. Delete your cookies logout and log back in. If that doesn't work then you need to call Carnival and ask to speak to the tech dept. Good Luck;)

Don't worry, you'll get it worked out and get credit for your past cruises. As others suggested, just keep calling, and email too. It's great that you have all your booking numbers, that should help!! They were missing three of mine that I had to add, but it worked online. I never really cared about the credit for the cruises, until I got close to 10 and they introduced the platinum status, now I'm so glad.

When trying doing my funpass and it asked if I was a past guest. I put yes and it kept saying I needed to call carnival,cause there was no record of me. It happen to my mom to. We called and a day later it was fixed:)

The problem with me was my last name is now different,the problem with my mom was they for some reason didn't have her right birthdate.

The name change does cause a problem. I called Carnival and they gave me this phone number for the Past Guest department 1-866-236-6680. I called and they saw the problem and fixed it. I was told it would take 24 hours for the update to show up in system.

I agree...you need to call the number that another posted provided above. I had the same issue a couple weeks ago. It was fixed after I called (I had emailed a few times with no response). Calling seemed to do the trick and it was updated within 24 hours! Good luck!

The name change does cause a problem. I called Carnival and they gave me this phone number for the Past Guest department 1-866-236-6680. I called and they saw the problem and fixed it. I was told it would take 24 hours for the update to show up in system.

I had the same problem. It was an old E-mail address still in the system from years ago. As soon as they removed it, my past guest number went in perfectly.

I had the same problem, wasn't being credited for my past two cruises. I e-mailed them w/ details (dates, cabin #'s) and didn't hear anything for three weeks so I figured I would just have to call. Then the other day I received an e-mail that they updated my history; I checked and indeed they did! Don't know how long you've been working on this, but just to let you know, they do take their time.

It happened to me too. Unfortunately it took about 7 months for them to get everything fixed. Just send an email about it at least once a month..that is what I did.

Took me only a few minutes, they transfered me to the Web support people and they asked me a few questions to ensure I was who I said I was and they told me I had a wrong phone number or something that didn't match.

Fred

It took me about 5 minutes to get my dh's past guest # problem fixed. It kept saying another user was registered with that number. He probably screwed something up at some point. One call to my PVP and it was fixed in less than 5 minutes.

I have cruised with carnival 11 times and only 8 are showing up! The 3 are before 1990 when they didnt keep records. I have called twice, faxed documentation of these cruises twice and e-mailed three times. I have yet to get this fixed. I just got an e-mail today asking me to fax the info to yet another number.

I want to have this taken care of before my next cruise in May.:eek:

Julie

Thanks so much! I had the same problem and I called this number and they fixed it while I was on the phone with them. I had an old e-mail address in there. When I logged back in I saw my number!!! Thanks!:)

I was contacted by my TA a month ago and told I wasn't listed as a past guest. I did have the ticket from '99 and emailed it to my TA. She told me 2 weeks ago that Carnival received the info and had me in the system. Today, I called, and I was not in their system. Thanks for the number above. I called but was transferred to another area. The lady there put me into the system, but she said I wouldn't get a number for about 48 hours.

Update and I'm thrilled - I know small things amuse small minds - but its been a stressful week.

I called the phone number again today while at work and got everything fixed and now I can view my cruise history, the gal took care of it while I was on the phone!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Fellow CC'rs, this is a great place!

Susan:)

Archived