upgrades????

BLONDIE35

I have a question that I know has been asked before but what is the difference in all of these upgrades? I was moved up to a category BB balcony but what is next on the list of upgrades and why is it better?

will NCL start selling upgrades or am I out of luck since its 30 days until sailing? or is this a god time to pay for an upgrade since its close to the date. we go May5 so I don't think the ship will be full hopefully!:)

thanks for all of your help!!

I have a question that I know has been asked before but what is the difference in all of these upgrades? I was moved up to a category BB balcony but what is next on the list of upgrades and why is it better?

will NCL start selling upgrades or am I out of luck since its 30 days until sailing? or is this a god time to pay for an upgrade since its close to the date. we go May5 so I don't think the ship will be full hopefully!:)

thanks for all of your help!!

You say you were moved up, do you have a guarantee? The next catagory would be above the BB. Check your ship on their website and see the catagories above yours to find out what is next. They could call you if you booked directly with NCL or your TA to offer an 'upsell'. In other words, do you want to trade your room for a suite and pay an extra $300 per person? That's just an example, it could be any type of room and any type of monetary amount.

30 days before sailing I would imagine they have started the upsell process if they are going to do any upsells. You could always call your TA if you booked through them, or call NCL if you booked directly through them and ask if any upsells are available. Have fun!:)

Archived