Family Actitivities and Shore Excursions?

Olwyn

Hi Everyone!

Was just perusing the article on the home page here regarding the new Family Activities aboard some of the cruise lines.

We are sailing on the new Crown Princess and were wondering if they offer any such programs? I know Disney and RCCL does, and Carnival too, but what about Princess?

My neice would love the Mommy and Daughter manicure, or a baking lesson on board...also, family shore excursions would be grand!

Anyone know about this?

Thanks, and happy cruising!

Olwyn

Hi Everyone!

Was just perusing the article on the home page here regarding the new Family Activities aboard some of the cruise lines.

We are sailing on the new Crown Princess and were wondering if they offer any such programs? I know Disney and RCCL does, and Carnival too, but what about Princess?

My neice would love the Mommy and Daughter manicure, or a baking lesson on board...also, family shore excursions would be grand!

Anyone know about this?

Thanks, and happy cruising!

Olwyn

Olwyn, when we sailed on the Caribbean Princess last year they had the baking lesson--kids got to bake and decorate a cake. So, I'm guessing the Crown would have that as well.

Cheers!

Jayne

Archived