Does anyone else seem to notice how slow time moves?

majosa

Has anyone else noticed that once the cruise is booked that time moves so very very slowly? And everywhere you turn you here things about the places your going? Which in turn makes it seem like you are NEVER going to get to go? Or am i the only one?!:eek:

You guys aren't the only ones, we're in the same time capsule. Slower than a snail on Sunday through the months you are waiting, then it goes faster than the speed of light once you get there.:rolleyes: Kinda like sex with my ex.:eek: Sorry, did I say that out loud?:eek: :p

You guys aren't the only ones, we're in the same time capsule. Slower than a snail on Sunday through the months you are waiting, then it goes faster than the speed of light once you get there.:rolleyes: Kinda like sex with my ex.:eek: Sorry, did I say that out loud?:eek: :p

LOL!!!!

Time is going super slow for me right now:( 14 days to go

Time actually moves faster for me when I participate in a roll call thread for my upcoming voyage.

I did that but no one has joined!! I have read where people are going the week before or the week after. I was really hoping to meet some people on here before we go so that my husband and i would know someone!! But alas no one yet on my roll call. But it is still 5 months away, so maybe as time gets closer others will join!!

Until that last week then everything takes on warp speed.

Warp 5 after you board!

That's why I kid with everyone at work. I have 4 weeks before our cruise but I tell everybody that it's 5 weeks before I come back to work. And believe me, works really sucks for at least two weeks after the cruise ends.

We are at a crawl right now....just 21 more days and I swear it seems like it's a year away. :(

Then as soon as that one is done, I start counting to the next one.

Noticed you mention in your taglines where on the ships you recently stayed....

Cat 12...Grande Suite...etc

too funny....

like anyone cares.

too funny....

like anyone cares.

Noticed you jumped in on a thread, and without responding to the thread at all, you hijack it to be rude to someone

too funny.........

and you said that like we would care what you think

too funny....

like anyone cares.

Umm why in the world would you post something to be mean? It is HER sig not yours. I happen to like this person very much. She has ALWAYS been kind and respectful to all. People like you are what make others not want to write things. I know this is a critic place but come on, be polite. For crying out loud we are all adults here.

HEY CRUSINMAMA06 I think you are super awesome!!!:D

Umm why in the world would you post something to be mean? It is HER sig not yours. I happen to like this person very much. She has ALWAYS been kind and respectful to all. People like you are what make others not want to write things. I know this is a critic place but come on, be polite. For crying out loud we are all adults here.

HEY CRUSINMAMA06 I think you are super awesome!!!:D

I guess they've never heard the saying

If you can't say something nice........you know the rest;) I'm sure she wasn't thinking of impressing this person when she included it in her sig anyway, I think she's awesome too:)

too funny....

like anyone cares.

Let me say "I CARE"! As I've read many others do. But it seems to irritate you. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Early in my visits to CC, I found that there was much more credibility to someone, or I'd pay more attention to someone, who had sailed a particular ship, stayed in a particular room, or worse yet, sailed on a particular line (Oh, how many times I've read someone giving an opinion on something they've never sailed).

It helped ME so much that I added my rooms to my siggy as well, just to help some people. And my ships, and lines that I've sailed. And I turn it off on posts where I don't think it would be needed.

I'll leave it on here, just to annoy you.

Let me say "I CARE"! As I've read many others do. But it seems to irritate you. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Early in my visits to CC, I found that there was much more credibility to someone, or I'd pay more attention to someone, who had sailed a particular ship, stayed in a particular room, or worse yet, sailed on a particular line (Oh, how many times I've read someone giving an opinion on something they've never sailed).

It helped ME so much that I added my rooms to my siggy as well, just to help some people. And my ships, and lines that I've sailed. And I turn it off on posts where I don't think it would be needed.

I'll leave it on here, just to annoy you.

Just wanted to say thank you!! I think you are super awesome as well!! Maybe that other person will take the hint! Probably not but hey he or she now sees that when they decide to be mean others will defend!! Have a wonderful Easter!!

Archived