Does anyone else seem to notice how slow time moves?

majosa

brag all you want:) You pay for the balcony, suites;etc. Enjoy yourself. What can you tell me about the penthouse suites on the Sensation-carnival. I usually stay in an ocean view room. we are upgrading this year! looking forward to it.

We are at a crawl right now....just 21 more days and I swear it seems like it's a year away. :(

Then as soon as that one is done, I start counting to the next one.

Has anyone else noticed that once the cruise is booked that time moves so very very slowly? And everywhere you turn you here things about the places your going? Which in turn makes it seem like you are NEVER going to get to go? Or am i the only one?!:eek:

Alas, this has been my curse ever since I booked in Feb. I have roughly a month and a half to go and time is taking too long. It's weird though, I like knowing that I have this coming and I actually dont want it to come, because once it does, itll go too fast then before I know it I'll be back home in my uneventuful (these days) life at my desk lol.

It's like I'm a kid and waiting for Christmas or my birthday (which comes around WAY too fast now).

Time inches when you're waiting for a vacation, but try taking inches off before a vacation & you'll never feel like you have enough time.

I'm around 250 days from my first cruise!!!! I'm down 10 lbs. so far. If I lose a 1/2 lb. per day, then... (just kidding).

BTW, I find "CruisinMama06" to be credible, informative, and positive in all her posts. By reporting her room numbers, hotels she has stayed at, etc. I suppose one interpretation is she's a snob; or one could better understand her typical "style" of vacation. When read anyone's posts, it is helpful to know what style of cruiser I'm reading about. For instance, I like knowing if poster has cruised with children if they're telling me about Camp Carnival (not just walked by the Camp area). I know a hotel is good if poster usually stays at 4star hotels & positively reviews a 2 or 3star hotel. It all comes down to CONSIDER THE SOURCE.

I'l be crusing right after ya....Can't wait. Booked this 6 months ago and time is moving slow. Sucks!

Yes, it is moving so so slow:( We booked in like Feb of last year,this has been the longest wait ever!

Amen to that...It is taking soooo long...The only thing that helps is going on CC and looking for reviews or just reading other posts about different cruises. Sometimes I think it makes it worse because I want to go NOW!!!!

I am constantly counting down the days... I have 41 left until my cruise! Here is what I do to make the time pass... I try and make sure there is something that I have to do each weekend... this past weekend was Easter, next weekend - surprise party for my parents, after that I have a night out with my sister and a bridal shower - going to see a friend on another weekend... then during the week I am thinking about that task. The week goes by fast, the time to the cruise keeps shrinking! (of course in between all of that I am planning and shopping!:D )

Archived