Mini suite POH dinner reservations

Woobie22

Just wondering if the concierge for the mini suite can get you reservations in the specialty restaurants, or if you still need to call early and get your own? Thanks for any help.

We had a mini suite for our Chirstmas/New Years cruise on the POH and were told the concierge would do that for us but when we got on board it was more of a do it yourself kind of thing. It was not big deal, just head to one of the many places taking reservations as soon as you are on board and have a plan for where you would like to eat along with the days and times. We waited all of 5 minutes to talk to someone and they had computers to put the info directly into. No hassel at all! Enjoy your trip!:)

Thank you, I thought I had read that you were only allowed to make reservations 24 hours in advance now, and that it was tough to get reservations unless you did it at 7 am. I was wondering if the conceirge was of any help with this like they are with the upper suite catagories.

On the Dawn I called the concierge 3 times the first 2 days and never did get a call back (mini-suite). I guess they are overwhelmed or something went wrong. On POH and PoAM the butler did our reservations (suite), people say the concierge is supposed to do it but in my experience it hasn't worked that way. I think they assign the concierge too many cabins so they prioritize, maybe NCL shouldn't advertise concierge for mini-suite, or maybe my experience isn't typical

Archived