Liberty/early seating/kids club question

piratemom

We are sailing the liberty and are scheduled for the early seating. We would like our kids to eat with our group, but I am sure they would have more fun eating with camp carnival some nights.

How does the timing work out on that...I mean what time is early seating and what time and where do the kids have to be to eat with the campers? Trying to figure out if we have to take them to camp and race to the dining room or take them to the dining room and then step out and take them or what. I can't seem to find recent capers. Thanks!

The first early seating in the dining room on Liberty is 5:45, and that's usually the same time the Camp Carnival dinner starts. The 5:45 dining is in the aft (Silver Olympian) dining room, decks 3-4; Camp Carnival's dinner is in the Lido buffet area - they met on deck 10. We had the 5:45 seating, and we were able to get the kids to the Camp Carnival sign-in and then go to the dining room with no problem. If you have the second early seating (6:15), you can sign the kids in at Camp Carnival for dinner, then go to the lobby bar for a cocktail before the dining room opens.

We've alternated with our kids - one night in the dining room, one with Camp Carnival. There's a kids menu available in the dining room if they don't like what's on the regular menu. On our Legend cruise last year, they had such a good time in the dining room with our serving team that they never went to Camp Carnival for dinner.

Hope this helps! Are you doing 6-day or 8-day?

We often cruise with out two grandsons. They always eat dinner with us but they opt out of dessert for the camp activities. We just take them as soon as they finish and return for our desserts.

Thank you both! That really helps. I was just nervous it might not work out timewise, that maybe the camp wouldn't be open yet or something.

NY, We are doing the 6 day. I wish it were the 8 day, and normally that is what I would have booked but I happened to run across a GREAT price on this one, so I couldn't pass it up. Hunting for and finding that great cruise bargain is half the fun if ya ask me, lol :D

NY, We are doing the 6 day. I wish it were the 8 day, and normally that is what I would have booked but I happened to run across a GREAT price on this one, so I couldn't pass it up. Hunting for and finding that great cruise bargain is half the fun if ya ask me, lol :D

If the price fits...why not? Have a great time!

Archived