Cat 1A births or beds?

slnewc

:confused: Of course, this is our first cruise and don't know alot. We were told we would have beds and not births in cat 1A main deck towards front.When I looked all I can come up with is births. When we are at the terminal will they ask us if we want to upgrade?

Depending on the ship and cabins, you could have 2 twin beds, 1 queen bed or 2 bunks, the ones that come out of the ceiling.

Best thing to do is book or change it to Cat.1a guarantee, that way you have a great chance of getting upgraded.

You can not get upgraded once at the pier.

Fred

always have bottom bed..sometime up and lower, most twins..dont care, just get to cruise..book early book 2 wks b4,,always am happy, no matter what. it's just me..(the cat dosent like to cruise).. 2wks and counting

my friends want to go along, in a 2 lower..can they g'tee 2 lower, or is it up to CCL..they are 80-ish in age so no ladders.I'm sorry I dont kjnow that answer......tx to all posters..Happy Easter to all..Lucky

Archived