What to wear! A copy & paste from email received from Carnival today!

Seems to be alot of questions about dress code here! I thought I would take the time to add a post that I received today from my personal travel planner from Carnival.

So here you go without any further ado a copy & paste just for you!

LOL I do have poet in me!! :rolleyes:

What to WearWorried about what to wear on your upcoming cruise? Well don’t be. It's your vacation!

We’ve outlined everything you’ll need to look your best and feel even better.

Casual: Now's the time to sport your Tropical shirt, colorful bathing suit and your cool sunglasses. Casual attire and resort wear is the order of the day both on board and in port. This includes, but not limited to: Shorts, slacks, sundresses, blouses, a pair of rubber-soled sandals or sneakers and a pair of good walking shoes. Oh! Don't forget your sunscreen and hat.

You might also want to bring a sweater or jacket for cool evenings and inexpensive rain gear in case of a sudden shower. The Lido Restaurants are open nightly (with the exception of the last evening of the cruise), and have a casual dress code.

Formal: You'll have a chance to dress up and meet the Captain! -- tuxedo; suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit; etc -- on two nights during 7 day or longer cruises (one night on shorter cruises) for the Captain's Cocktail Party and the Gala Farewell Dinner.

Casual Resort Wear, including: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit and Capri pants are acceptable in the Dining Room every other night. Please note that shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

Thanks again for choosing Carnival. We look forward to having you on board. If you have any questions about attire or anything else,

please contact your

Personal Vacation Planner

Well now mine was showing me people in bathing suits with an advertisment for a health spa! Do they really have to remind us that we'll all need to go one after we go on these cruises & gain a gazillion pounds????

PS...Even though the hubby likes golf shirts I don't think he'll be wearing any knickers either!!

LOL

Happy Easter!

:D

Seems to be alot of questions about dress code here! I thought I would take the time to add a post that I received today from my personal travel planner from Carnival.

What to WearWorried about what to wear on your upcoming cruise? Well don’t be. It's your vacation!

Casual: Now's the time to sport your Tropical shirt, colorful bathing suit and your cool sunglasses. Casual attire and resort wear is the order of the day both on board and in port. This includes, but not limited to: Shorts, slacks, sundresses, blouses, a pair of rubber-soled sandals or sneakers and a pair of good walking shoes. Oh! Don't forget your sunscreen and hat.

You might also want to bring a sweater or jacket for cool evenings and inexpensive rain gear in case of a sudden shower. The Lido Restaurants are open nightly (with the exception of the last evening of the cruise), and have a casual dress code.

Formal: You'll have a chance to dress up and meet the Captain! -- tuxedo; suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit; etc -- on two nights during 7 day or longer cruises (one night on shorter cruises) for the Captain's Cocktail Party and the Gala Farewell Dinner.

Casual Resort Wear, including: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit and Capri pants are acceptable in the Dining Room every other night. Please note that shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

Thanks again for choosing Carnival. We look forward to having you on board. If you have any questions about attire or anything else,

please contact your

Your PVP pulled the info from the Carnival website http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Dress_Attire.aspx

Thanks for posting, but its just the nature of message boards, the same questions will get asked over and over again :D The vast majority of them are covered on the carnival site.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/FAQLanding.aspx

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/EMB_embark_info.aspx

Your PVP pulled the info from the Carnival website http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Dress_Attire.aspx

Thanks for posting, but its just the nature of message boards, the same questions will get asked over and over again :D The vast majority of them are covered on the carnival site.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/FAQLanding.aspx

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/EMB_embark_info.aspx

Exactly why I thought it would be a good idea to just post it right from the horses (no harm meant here) mouth! Time to clarify a few general questions & try to help those who need it out!

Oh golly I did it again....rhyming! Mouth & out!

lol :p

Blessed be!

please contact your

And no where does it forbid jeans!!!!:eek:

Sit back and enjoy. Now remember kids it's Easter so play nice.:D :D

Archived