Extreme Makeover and Carnival

AZ TRAVEL

Hello everyone,

After watching one of my favorite TV shows, Extreme Makeover Home Edition on ABC this evening a thought occurred to me. I think it would be really nice if Carnival would contribute a seven day cruise vacation to a selected family. For anyone not familiar with the show ABC builds a new home for a selected deserving family in seven days while they get to go on vacation. I do not recall any cruise vacations utilized during the build and I would love to see Carnival contribute to this wonderful program. I would live to hear everyone’s thoughts

Hello everyone,

After watching one of my favorite TV shows, Extreme Makeover Home Edition on ABC this evening a thought occurred to me. I think it would be really nice if Carnival would contribute a seven day cruise vacation to a selected family. For anyone not familiar with the show ABC builds a new home for a selected deserving family in seven days while they get to go on vacation. I do not recall any cruise vacations utilized during the build and I would love to see Carnival contribute to this wonderful program. I would live to hear everyone’s thoughts

You sure are pretty altruistic with Carnival ships :) Since its an ABC show, Disney should offer them trips to a Disney theme park and cruise.

al·tru·is·tic premium.gifthinsp.pngspeaker.gif /ˌælthinsp.pngtruˈɪsthinsp.pngtɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[al-troo-is-tik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1.unselfishly concerned for or devoted to the welfare of others (opposed to egoistic). 2.Animal Behavior. of or pertaining to behavior by an animal that may be to its disadvantage but that benefits others of its kind, often its close relatives

Some of the families in the past have actually gone on DCL cruises while the makeover was happening. They also often send families to Disney World, Disney Land or other Disney owned properties. I believe one episode had the family go on an "Adventures by Disney" vacation which is Disney's new upper scale travel company that offeres personalized family vacations to areas other than Disney.

Archived