Checking in on the Fantasy at different times

bonniemari

I usually cruise with my hubby and we always check in together. On our cruise on the Fantasy (in 12 days) I will be traveling with my girlfriends.

In order to get the past guest discount the PVP booked a past guest with a non past guest and I will not be checking in at the same time as the person listed in the cabin with me.

I have printed out a fun pass for each of us. Will I be able to check in without the person who is listed on my fun pass? Some of us are leaving before the rest of the group and will get there a couple of hours earlier than they will.

Never ran into this before so I hope to learn something new.

You will be able to check in at different times. All you need would be that fun pass and also keep on you your booking number along with your cabin assignment. If possible call your PVP and have them email you a confirmation and print that out. That conformation email is another form of boarding pass. ENJOY!!!

Archived