where does pride of aloha dock in maui?

cruiselove-7

does the ship dock on front st? i want to take the ferry to lana for the day,how can i get the ferry?is roberts tours just as good as n c l tours on the ship?and what luau is by where we dock the ship? going in 3 weeks i cant wait!!!! thank you:

The Pride of Aloha docks on the other side of the island from Lahaina...in Kahului. You will need transportation to get to the ferry docks in Lahaina. It was about a 45 minute drive the times we have done it.

The ship docks in Kahului, the wrong side of the Island if you want to go to Lanai. You would have to find transportation to Lahaina about 30 some miles from Kahului that would get you there in time to take the ferry. A taxi would probably be too expensive and renting a car might be the best bet if you plan on using it the next day. Also there aren't any Luaus near Kahului, but if you're going to Lanai from Lahaina, when you return, the Old Lahaina Luau is a short distance from the pier.

Archived