Beaches

JanLynne

• 2 weeks later...
I would suggest you to get a map from [url]www.cancunmap.com[/url] and choose the one for Cozumel, Im sure you will find lots of information that will help you spend a wonderfull day in the island.
but on the other hand if what you want is just lay on the beach you can go to the Palapita Denmedio that is located a couple kilometers north of from the international pier, it has some sand and a nice bar but once you get to the water you get to the rocky area but any way, once you get to float you will have a great time and if you get snorkel gear then you will be able to see some nice maine life in the same place too. Another site is a little bit more far and is Playa Azul, it has a nicer beach and a club as well. also north.

If you want to go south then Paradise Beach would be your choice. The place is nice and the falities great. the food also is a point up the music and the water games as well.

I hope you have a great vacation

Adrian

We're looking forward to meeting PB Tom in Dec. we'll be arriving on the Conquest! I can't believe anyone would complain about $5 for use of all the toys......heck I would only use a mat and have no problem paying $5 for it. As for children, seems like they would be the ones using the toys most.... JMHO See you in Dec. Tom!!!
JoAnn

Archived