What's your favorite Island Drink?

Bimini Twist

My DW is "come let me fix ya" from Orchid bay marina in Guana cay part of the abacos in the Bahamas.

It was late one the afternoon, We were there with our best friends hanging out on our boats. My friend and I where drinking beer from our boats supply the DWs don't drink beer and decided to go to the pool to swim and get a drink, the specialty drink was "come let me fix ya" they had already finished their first by the time my friend and I caught up with them. They had us order another round for them before we were allowed to join them. Of course being loving husbands we complied.

After they finished their drink it was about time for dinner. They went back to the boat to get ready and we were issued orders for two more "come let me fix ya" to-go. We went to the bar and placed the order the bartender said "What! man this is the last ones for them and don't let them out of your sight!!"

Well needless to say it is My favorite drink for her also:D

Archived