Need an EMAIL address for someone like Bob Dickenson

rucruizin

I don't have complaints, don't have some huge customer service issue.

People say, "don't complain unless you have a solution."

I don't have any complaints, but I do have some resolutions to some things I have seen/experienced while cruising. I think the things I have to offer could be a win, win for everyone involved. How do I get a "LISTEN" by someone who has the power to make them happen?

I don't want to just be another comment card at the bottum of the pile.

I think the closest you will get would be to go through the Carnival website and look for Investor relations. While you are technically not at his desk I can assure you they are very close to his admin person, and if you asked the message to be bumped along that way, if it is all positive it may find its way to him or at least his handlers.

I would suggest, though, that if you're going to address the man, you at least get his name right - it's Dickinson.

If you send a paper letter (done that several times for several large companies), it will probably generate a direct response. But I wouldn't count on them giving your comments much weight - after all, there's probably a pretty good reason he's running a cruise empire and you're giving him your money :p

I don't have complaints, don't have some huge customer service issue.

People say, "don't complain unless you have a solution."

I don't have any complaints, but I do have some resolutions to some things I have seen/experienced while cruising. I think the things I have to offer could be a win, win for everyone involved. How do I get a "LISTEN" by someone who has the power to make them happen?

I don't want to just be another comment card at the bottum of the pile.

...I have sent you an email with very pertinent direct contact information for the top 2 men in charge at Carnival.....as I JUST SOMEHOW HAVE IT HANDILY READY.... :)

Jay

If someone does have an email address for someone important at Carnival I'd love to get it as well. Sailed in March and had huge issues with Club02 and my kids, and I would love to talk to someone about it.

some one "LIKE" Bob Dickinson...there is probly no one "LIKE" him..in the world

Actually that would be the approach to take. Someone "like" Bob, an insider, one of his up and coming trusted advisers. Some one trying to move up the ladder would love to be able to go to him with some great new ideas.

I sent Mr. Dickinson an email complimenting my PVP with Carnival and had all good comments. It took about 3 weeks and I did receive a response directly from him and he stated that he gave my email to my PVP's Superiors. I spoke to my PVP and she also confirmed that this was done. :)

Of course I do know that anyone in his office could have replied (his assistant), but hey, I wasn't actually expecting a reply!

We had an issue with the guaranteed cabin locations on our legend cruise. We had not been able to get our travel agent to make the wheels at Carnival turn. I did write a plea to Bob D's email to ask if he would intervene. Not sure if was coincidental that it happened to just change the next day or not and our travel agent was taking credit.. I did send a thank you to Bob for the great customer service and got a have a great cruise response. Very impressed that the TOP dog does keep a hands on role with his customers.

I e-mailed him after one of our Triumph cruises with a compliment about our cabin steward. He forwarded the e-mail to the cabin steward and he e-mailed me back thanking me for the compliment. He said Mr. Dickinson had never contacted him before. He was very surprised.

I'm sure he has someone read all of his e-mails and answers them, but still, it was very nice to forward my compliment to our cabin steward.

We had a small photo issue on the sensation. From what I understand they fixed the problem as a whole. I was pleased to hear this plus we recieved an apology. That was suffient for the problem we had.

Archived