Onboard liq purchases, prices - Carr. Princess

EMess

I was wondering if you can purchase bottles of liq for onboard consumption in the room. Specifically, I would like to know if they sell Capt. Morgans, as well as, a cheap White Zin. I'd like to keep a bottle of both in my room. Also, if they do, any ideas of the price? Just trying to determine if it's worth the hassle sneaking it onboard.

Thanks for the link and the replies. That link gave me the information I was looking for, just not with the prices I was hoping for. $20.75 for a 6 pack------WHAT A DEAL. It is worth the hassle to pack our stuff and send down on the plane. Again, thanks for all the replies.

You can bring wine with you onboard and not have to sneak it. You're allowed one bottle per person. They are supposed to collect any other alcoholic beverages and hold them for you until the end of your cruise. But, when we were in Puerto Rico, there was a duty-free liquor store right inside the building/pier where you check in. We bought liquor and brought it onboard with us and no one questioned it. The folks at the liquor store said to put it in our carry on and it should be fine. It goes through a scanner so they must see it, just choose not to confiscate it.

-D

Archived