Starbucks in Barbados ?

furbuddy

i realize the starbucks website doesn't list a starbucks in Barbados, but that does not mean that there isn't one there.

fyi - the starbucks site certainly does not list all the UK stores, last i checked, they listed about 10 ....

so .... is there a starbucks coffee on barbados?

*i collect 'city mugs' from all over the world and wouldn't mind knowing ahead of time to budget some time if there is one.

thanks,

Es

I don't know why there isn't a Starbucks on Barbados as there are about a dozen other coffee houses on the island. I don't remember any 20 years ago......

Seems like it would be a good venture.

As you may know, McDonald's didn't make it on Barbados or Grenada, so maybe we have a badge against some industries (?)...

......Try Pelican Village near the cruise terminal and I think you'll find something to suffice.

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday! :) :)

No Starbucks,

but we do have..

Italia Coffee House, The Coffee Bean, Lavassa Coffe Bar, Mugs, Bean and Bagel... etc etc..

My favorite is Italia Coffe House.. there is one in DaCostas Mall in Bridgetown,as well as on the South Coast in Quayside Centre, at Sheraton Mall on the South Coast and in Holetown as well near the Cave Shepherd.

There probably isn't a Starbucks because it would cost 4 times as much for a cup of coffee just because it's a franchise.

Italia Coffee House started as Italia De Oro which is a franchise, but the others are all local.

Archived