VIP Boarding

Richintx

In the past I have seen Parents in the VIP line with others that aren't, this is the suite VIP and the inside cabin where not alowed in the VIP line. Even after the man acted very poorly. He was loud enough that everyone knew his kids, the inside cabins, were on his Credit Card. It was a no go so, he had to go in line with them.

We had a suite with VIP boarding and our grown kids and my son's gf had an inside cabin down the hall. We had no problem at all in all of us getting VIP. We were told it was because we were family...even though my son's gf was not family. Sounds like it might be different at every port. This was at Long Beach as we boarded the Pride. When I saw the employee calling for VIP, I went over and showed my docs. Everyone in my family followed and he asked...are they also in a suite? I said no, but because my daugther was only 21 and not 25, she had to be booked with me so that the two 18 year olds could have my husband on their cabin because of the age rule. Perhaps it was because of this we were all allowed to board in VIP. I think just letting my daugther and I in VIP and leaving my husband out with our son and his gf would have not set well with my hubby. Perhaps the employee could foresee this complication. haha.

Come to New Orleans and sail on the FANTASY. I will give your "family" the VIP treatment. Same Family + same credit card = VIP treatment

I can vouch for that. Rob does an outstanding job. (even when the computer loses your Fun Pass and he has to rekey all the info by hand!!!)

Archived