RC & Bermuda 2008

Catmjs

I called RC today and spoke with a very rude gentleman asking about RC not doing 7 night Bermuda cruise. He would not agree with me that RC has done away with the 7 night, and when I asked him about when he would know he said that hasn't been decided yet. Has anyone else spoke with an RC rep about the 7 night cruises?

Thanks

I called RC today and spoke with a very rude gentleman asking about RC not doing 7 night Bermuda cruise. He would not agree with me that RC has done away with the 7 night, and when I asked him about when he would know he said that hasn't been decided yet. Has anyone else spoke with an RC rep about the 7 night cruises?

Thanks

As Far as I can see there is no 7 night cruise on RC. I just booked the 5 night out of NJ. They did have one out of Philly, but not anymore. I've looked across all cruise lines for a 7 day Bermuda and am hard pressed to find one. Carnival have a 6 day one with a stop in Rhode Island. kind of worthless to me! I think Princess has one? To pricey for me...lol. My rep from RC was wonderful. I could give you her extension if you'd like! I would book the 5 day, and if RC comes out with a 7 day you can always change tour booking.

Thanks

There was also a longer one out of Virginia, also not sure if it's still there in 2008

Archived