San Juan Map Identifying Pier Locations

gtaylor

When I first booked my cruise I searched all over the web to find such a map - and none existed. In fact I was chastized on these boards for asking for the specific location of the pier. Finally a kind person gave me very good directions so that I was quite clear as to where our pier was located. This map would have been ideal!!!! I am sure many people will be happy to see it here.

This is just a guess.

We've seen RCCL ships at the OSJ piers 'fairly recently' but don't remember just when, but I think there may well be a difference in which piers they use depending upon whether they are embarking from San Juan (Pan American) or just calling on the port (OSJ)?????

I may be wrong here, but, I believe RCCL and Princess use the Pan AM pier for cruises orginating in San Juan. When we were in San Juan in Dec on the EOS we used Pier 4 as did Princess, Celebrity and HAL. Our Golden Princess cruise in September leaves from the Pan Am pier. There is absolutly nothing near the Pan Am pier.

Archived