Seasports Belieze

Best of

I have been trying for 10 days to get a response from these guys via e-mail. I was told they do a great Wildlife Encounter Tour. Has anyone used them lately? We will be in Belieze May 22. We've done the cave tubing before, and we liked the idea of the river ride. If you know of any other tours, please let me know. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I looked into booking a snorkel tour with them recently. They did take a long time to get back to me, and when they did, they stated that I would have to wait until they had a minimum number of people booked before they would confirm. I didn't want to wait to see if I could book something, so we're going with another tour company for snorkeling.

How are you doing? Hoping to book a group with you in October, so I'll be in touch.....hoping for NO hurricanes following us into port this year, too!!! HAHA....that did NOT make for an ideal day in Belize as I've had with you before......good ole Mother Nature.....:D

Honestly...Linda is VERY dependable as I've been associated with her for over 5 years now....I don't know exactly what their email issues are, but if you feel better, just call them....I can post the phone number if you need it?? I like talking better anyway....no mixed signals that way....:D

Good luck!!

Archived