Seeing your Sig. Other the morning of the wedding

We are going to stay together in a hotel the night before the cruise leaves and I have a stylist coming to the room the morning of the wedding to do my hair and such..we are riding to the terminal together but he won't see me after I put on my dress until the wedding. Not a big deal, huh? Obviously not traditional but not to many other options at this point. My sister said we aren't too see each other...we already live together. Anyway, whatever comments you have. Thanks.

We live together too and we are not very traditional anyway (we are getting married on an Alaskan cruise on a glacier). We will be seeing each other long before the ceremony, but I don't care. Small price to pay for our dream wedding! It will still be a shock when he sees you all done up and ready, whether you are walking down an isle, or coming our of a bathroom!;)

My fiance won't see me until we go apply for the license. He's being kicked out to our nephew's cabin and our niece is going to help me get dressed. (They're older, late 20's).

My planner (I'm doing an island wedding) said she can arrange for us to be separated until the wedding itself, but I declined because he'll still get that "wow" factor when I see him the first time when we meet at the limo at the pier. I also wanted to be with him seeing the island for the first time.

I really didn't care about the tradition thing though. I've already bucked tradition by this being my second wedding and doing a destination wedding period and we also live together already. I'm willing to take my chances! :D

Well we are not very traditional at all. lol

But we are getting married in st. thomas and our entire 42 family members have agreed we are NOT to sleep in the same cabin or see eachother till the morning of the wedding. lol

We get on the destiny sunday 6/3 and we can be with eachother until 11:59 that night...after that i sleep in my cabin with my bridesmaids and he goes to his best man's cabin.

We also have a house and live together, weve been together for 10 years. So whatever you decide is going to be great!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and have a beautiful day!

We are going to stay together in a hotel the night before the cruise leaves and I have a stylist coming to the room the morning of the wedding to do my hair and such..we are riding to the terminal together but he won't see me after I put on my dress until the wedding. Not a big deal' date=' huh? Obviously not traditional but not to many other options at this point. My sister said we aren't too see each other...we already live together. Anyway, whatever comments you have. Thanks.[/quote']

What port are you getting married at? I am in Brooklyn. I am planning to go to a salon for hair/make-up but having someone come to the hotel sounds much cooler!

We live together too and we are not very traditional anyway (we are getting married on an Alaskan cruise on a glacier). We will be seeing each other long before the ceremony, but I don't care. Small price to pay for our dream wedding! It will still be a shock when he sees you all done up and ready, whether you are walking down an isle, or coming our of a bathroom!;)

I just noticed your name is Sara, like me! Your wedding sounds awesome!

Rosebud, I am at the Port of Galveston.

I2BX2W8, I am going to get my hair and makeup done in our hotel room, he will be there but once we get on the ship he will hurry and get ready then go somewhere while I get ready. I am sure he will find someone's cabin but he won't be in ours!!! LOL..

I'm much like the rest of you... my FI & I will spend the night together, and will leave in the morning when I start to get ready. I'll take a cab with my parents 15 min ahead of the rest of our group... who will follow in a chartered bus. So I'll be at the site before them to make sure everything is good, then I'll be "tucked away" somewhere until I walk down the "aisle".

Archived