Quest to Asia?

florisdekort

OK, here is another wild guess, since the "Millennium to Australia" rumors have now proven to be true...

Did anybody else notice there is no westbound transatlantic cruise for Quest at the end of 2008?

I am putting my money on Quest sailing to Dubai, India and Asia...

Cheers -

Floris

Floris,

OK, here is another wild guess, since the "Millennium to Australia" rumors have now proven to be true...

Did anybody else notice there is no westbound transatlantic cruise for Quest at the end of 2008?

I am putting my money on Quest sailing to Dubai, India and Asia...

That's certainly a possibility. Celebrity has stated that MV Celebrity Journey and MV Celebrity Quest will deploy to more distant destinations after their inaugural seasons.

Norm.

Floris - No No No No No - it was not meant as an insult at all - and please accept my apologies if you felt it - must have been my way of writing.

What I meant to say was, you are (almost certainly) right about Millie going to Australia and Quest going to Asia - therefore you must have the gift of 'second sight'. It was purely meant as a light hearted jest......and I hope I am forgiven.:o

Floris - No No No No No - it was not meant as an insult at all - and please accept my apologies if you felt it - must have been my way of writing.

What I meant to say was, you are (almost certainly) right about Millie going to Australia and Quest going to Asia - therefore you must have the gift of 'second sight'. It was purely meant as a light hearted jest......and I hope I am forgiven.:o

I thought your post was very clever and funny. Floris always has wonderful, insightful, information to share with us, and it would be fantastic if he could predict the future, so that we may win the lottery....and then were able to cruise the world!!

Karyn

I thought your post was very clever and funny. Floris always has wonderful, insightful, information to share with us, and it would be fantastic if he could predict the future, so that we may win the lottery....and then were able to cruise the world!!

Karyn

Karyn - thanks for your support!

You mentioned earlier that rumors on Millennium put Solstice in Europe year round... how did that conversation evolve?

C 2 C,

You mentioned earlier that rumors on Millennium put Solstice in Europe year round... how did that conversation evolve?

The first ship of the Solstice class in Europe year round??? Not very likely! The most popular Caribbean itineraries are the seven night round trip cruises from Port Everglades, so that's where the line's largest ship will go.

Norm.

Archived