graduation gift

Hi,

I just booked a graduation cruise for my sister. She graduates in May and we will be cruising in December on the Radiance. She will be heading of to law school in August. She has no idea that I have gotten her the cruise. Have any ideas on how to suprise her on graduation day? I've been looking for one of those plastic models of the ship, but havent been able to find one.

Robin,

We gave my Son a Cruise for his May Graduation and he was able to invite a friend, this is how he invited a friend, he took ideas from the ports of call, example Progresso Mexico, is one our ports so he put in a can of Progresso soup in the box, and a package of drink mix in Spanish for our other mexican ports of call, and then at the bottom of the box he had me print out the paperwork for a passport everything tied in with the cruise and it kept the friend guessing, it was alot of fun.

I gave my daughter a cruise for her graduation gift too.

What I did was buy a scrapbook and the first few pages I did for her. The first page was the announcement that this was a graduation gift. Then I did pages on the itinerary and different ports. Got a lot of the photos off of the internet. My daughter loved it!

After the trip your sister can finish filling out the pages of the scrapbook with her photos of the trip!

Archived