Noisy rooms

cruisin fever

Has anyone been in Room E174? I keep reading about these noisy rooms.:( We are booked on the Inspiration in room E174 on the Empress deck. We were already upgraded to this room. I don't know if we can upgrade anymore. When I look on line they do not even show a balcony. They only show suites. We will be leaving July 21.

Has anyone been in Room E174? I keep reading about these noisy rooms.:( We are booked on the Inspiration in room E174 on the Empress deck. We were already upgraded to this room. I don't know if we can upgrade anymore. When I look on line they do not even show a balcony. They only show suites. We will be leaving July 21.

You are by the elevators but I dont think so close that you will be bothered unless you are a very light sleeper. This is an Oceanview and you are correct there are no balcony cabins other than Suites on this ship. If you were upgraded from an inside cabin, i'd say you did pretty well :)

I don't know if this helps, but we looked at the deck plans for our ship and looked at what was above and below our cabins. (For this next cruise).. In our case, our cabins look to be surrounded on all sides by other cabins. We were concerned about being below the pool, disco..etc..

I'll have to say on the previous cruise we were near the elevators and never heard anything.

Archived