Mel

Mel Armstrong

Hi
Hope someone can help me. I'm going on Carnival Inspiration with my 13 year old daughter on 22nd August. I would really like to do Stingray City in Grand Cayman. Is it possible to organise excursion when we get arrive in Port? Any ideas of prices? Also want to do the Dolphin swimming in Cozumel? And finally hoping to go to Baboon Sancturary in Belize. Has anyone done this excursion?

Mel:confused: [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon6.gif[/img]

[b][color=darkslategray]Hi Mel. The only one I can tell you about is Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab Park, Cozumel. I didn't book 'ahead' last cruise, and wasn't able to do it. Most folks book 'way ahead, but since your cruise is just around the corner, you might want to check first thing when you get on the ship if there's a spot for you. [/color][/b]
[b][color=#2f4f4f][/color][/b]
[b][color=#2f4f4f]Maybe by bringing this back to the top, you'll get more responses.[/color][/b]

Archived