Clothing question and Cell phone question

CruisinMama27

Hey CruisinMama27,

In looking at your family photos (adorable children, by the way), it appears that your hubby wore a dark suit with tie on one cruise and a tux on the other....is he just looking for a more comfortable option? The first time we sailed on the Ecstasy, you saw everything from sports coats with khakis to full blown tuxes and beaded gowns....so like everyone says, if he is comfortable with that, go with it!! It's YOUR vacation...you paid for it....enjoy your trip!:)

Hey CruisinMama27,

In looking at your family photos (adorable children, by the way), it appears that your hubby wore a dark suit with tie on one cruise and a tux on the other....is he just looking for a more comfortable option? The first time we sailed on the Ecstasy, you saw everything from sports coats with khakis to full blown tuxes and beaded gowns....so like everyone says, if he is comfortable with that, go with it!! It's YOUR vacation...you paid for it....enjoy your trip!:)

Yes, he has worn a tux on one cruise and a suit on the others and he was not comfortable. So, we wanted to see what other clothing options were exceptable on formal night.We have decided that he will most likely wear dressy slacks, a blazer or sport coat and a tie. :)

thIS MESSAGE IS INSTENDED FOR APRILVW69

yOUR FAMILY PLAN WILL NOT BE WORKING ON THE BOAT.

CALLS BETWEEN YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE CHARGED AT THE CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE RATES

Well I contacted Cingular and they told me that my husband can still use our phones while on the ship we will just have to adjust our calling plan for the time we are there to the international plan. They said that carnival has coverage for cingular costumers. As far as the other person on our plan theirs will not be changed it will still as is.

On our last cruise, we just dialed a code that enabled us to call internationally. It was more expensive than normal, but not as much as a calling card. Don't remember exactly. I think it cost us like 20.00 in calls or something. Not bad to be able to check on the kids.

Well I contacted Cingular and they told me that my husband can still use our phones while on the ship we will just have to adjust our calling plan for the time we are there to the international plan. They said that carnival has coverage for cingular costumers. As far as the other person on our plan theirs will not be changed it will still as is.

I think you may be missing the point.

Yes, your Cingular phone will work on the ship (under the Carnival system)

BUT... each phone will get charged $2.49 a minute for each call made or received.

HINT...(there are no cellular towers in the sea so it is the Carnival system you will be using, therefore $2.49 a minute)

Just trying to save YOU from getting a $495.00 phone bill...

I think a Nehru jacket and a nice pair of textured polyester bell bottoms would look super!!!!

Just a thought.

BnB

and dont forget the BUG gold chain round the neck with a "honkin" size "Peace Man" medallion:D

I'm totally going to have to take my 14 year old son's cell phone away while on the ship. He will call his friends to tell them how much fun he's having. A $495 cell phone bill is definately NOT in our cruising budget, for that much, we'd upgrade to a suite!

I'd venture a guess that 30% of men on our last few cruises wore Khaki's. 65% wore suits and ties, 2% in tuxes, and 3% in outfits that are just indescribeable. :)

Archived