Which one...East Carribean or West Carribean?

My hubby and I have been on both Eastern and Western Carribean cruises on carnival. Usually we port out of Tampa or Miami.

I loved both, so I cannot tell you which I liked better. My favorite Carribean Island is Grand Caymen. My least favorite was Jamaica (too many people trying to sell things and bothering you). If I had to do Jamaica over again, I would book at an all inclusive resort and not leave the premisis. Haha.

Kimy~

I have been on both the western and eastern cruises. My family prefers the eastern. We love St. Thomas and the islands. :) I loved Jamaica, but don't want to visit anytime soon.

Our family prefers November, because it's usually less rainy, more cool, and not likely to have a hurricane. As Floridians , we know the active months for hurricanes are the end of June through October. October is usually the latest month for them. I have heard you can get the best rates during those months. The ships sail around the hurricanes, so you can still have fun.

The destination ports can range from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Cape Canaveral, Tampa and so on..

Hope that helps. There are lots of experts here who can give a lot more info!

http://www.carnival.com/

Archived