Cancelled Empress JS Bermuda April 28

We've been forced to cancel our cruise for medical reasons. Fortunately we have trip insurance, so it shouldn't be a financial loss.

I thought I'd post it here in case anyone is interested in our JS. It's showing up on the RCCL site and the price is just what we originally paid, 1449.00 per person, which is only 20.00 more than the most expensive ocean view, and much larger.

Someone who understands how I feel today. We were scheduled to leave on Mariner of the Seas tomorrow. Unfortunately, my husband was ill this morning, went to emergency room at hospital and he is still there. Hopefully he will be o.k., but we are both disappointed, and I am worried about him, but I am also having a little pity party for me. I told him if it had to happen, best it happened before we were on the cruise and we can plan another one when he is recovered. Guess I'll go start unpacking..maybe I'll have a glass of wine while unpacking!

So glad we always have trip insurance..we are still young, but one never knows what can happen.

Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope you can plan another cruise soon.

Pam in KY

Hubby is home today sleeping off Demerol, etc. We will find out this week if he requires surgery. Such a bummer, but better that it happened before we were in the Caribbean (I'm trying to be positive and not have a pity party). I hope everyone sailing today has a wonderful cruise, lots of sunshine, and fun!

Thanks For Caring,

Pam in KY

Archived