Looking Ahead to 2009 - Cruise Critic Cruise - Alaska, July 09 - interested?

DcJohn

Ok, I realize this is way too far in advance for most people but, I am going to attempt to organize an Official Cruise Critic Alaska cruise for July, 2009. I will be aiming for July 4th week but am flexible. We'll let majority rule.

If you're interested, just post here. Keep in mind that nothing can be done until some time in 2008 but, I just want to see if there is interest before approach Community Leader Laura with the idea and, hopeful approval.

So even if you have a bit of interest, please post here and, we'll see what happens!

John

We were planning on returning to Alaska in 2009 so we'd be interested in a Cruise Critic Cruise. July is perfect! Would just like to add that we prefer larger ships and while we would book Dawn Princess (if that is still an option from San Francisco), we're more likely to book if it's a newer ship. There would be three cabins for us.

What timing! We were watching the Travel Channel today segment on National Parks in Alaska and decided that we were going back to Alaska in 2009. About an hour ago, I emailed some relatives asking if they would be interested in joining us

We would be interested in combining it with a land tour so the itinenary will help us decide if this is the one we want.

I'd like to second the land tour with cruise idea but, I would book even if it is just the cruise. Thanks for suggesting this DCJohn - this is a Sunday afternoon and look how much interest it's already generating for 2009!! I think it would be GREAT. May I also say that while we will book any ship the group agrees upon...we do prefer the bigger, newer ships too...

Yes for sure! Dumb question though... aren't the cruises out of San Francisco identical to cruises from Seattle and/or Vancouver - just having more days at sea? Regardless, count us in...July 4th week is perfect. We'd need at least 2 and maybe even 3 inside cabins.

Archived