Guaranteed Mini Suite

Hapinowagain2

Final assignments can happen anytime all the way up to a day prior to sailing...don't worry as it takes longer for them to assign a cabin the better the odds for an upgrade on your side...good luck on getting a great upgrade!

I think signing up for a GTY mini suite is a very smart thing to do. Mine just went from an AD to an AA on the Caribbean Princess.

The first place you will find your upgrade will be by using the Cruise Personalizer. It will change from GTY to your real cabin #.

Good luck....

For the CP, we booked our mini-suite guarantee on June 6th for the November 27th sailing.

Our cabin(s) were assigned about 10 days ago (last week in July). As mentioned before, I just kept checking the Princess site and cruise personalizer.

We were bumped from an AC to AA. My cabin assignment was fine, but had our TA have Princess change it to a cabin I knew was open on the port side.

Hope you get an upgrade ... guarantees are great! :)

AD to AA is no big deal as they can all be on the same deck, just that AA is in the middle but you are still wide open on Dolphin deck to crap from upstairs. I always chose the first or last mini suite on Emerald deck with wraparound balcony that holds 2 loungers with the table & 4 chairs.

Hapinowagain2..... Not really true a guarantee is just that you don't know where you could end up..that's why your saying to the cruise line your willing to take a guarantee which is a cat minimum you will accept, not a deck of your choosing or a cabin of your choosing either!..for example there are mini-suites on Caribe Deck in Cat AE, AA and AB also on Dolphin Deck CAT AB and AC so if this is your expectation: "I am guaranteed a mini suite on either Aloha or Baja, no lower." it is a false expectation!... they could berth you in anyone one of those cabin categories and on any of those decks as well....be careful about your expectations...I wouldn't want you to be let down.

Archived