Clamato Juice for Bloody Ceasars on Freedom

newlu

Hi,

Was on the Enchantment a few months ago, and they had none or hardly any Clamato Juice for Bloody Ceasars, I got it 2 times from the pool bar, that's it! We are booked on the Freedom in June, does anybody know if they have Clamato Juice, I have tried the Bloody Maries, just not the same!

Thanks

newlu

You have got to be a Canuck or you live in a border town. :D Clamato juice seems hard to come by in a lot of places. I know for our Sales meetings outside of Canada, we pre-ship cases of the stuff down south.

You have got to be a Canuck or you live in a border town. :D Clamato juice seems hard to come by in a lot of places. I know for our Sales meetings outside of Canada, we pre-ship cases of the stuff down south.

Every market in Souther California carries it. It's great when mixed with a good Mexican beer like Bohemia or Tecate. Add a lime and your set. Good stuff to be sure..:D

Every market in Souther California carries it. It's great when mixed with a good Mexican beer like Bohemia or Tecate. Add a lime and your set. Good stuff to be sure..:D

And here we sometimes mix tomato juice in our beer, not bad on a foggy morning while vacationing :D Wouldn't waste the clamato juice, need it for the Caesars :)

I LOVE Clamato -- even without the alcohol added. I would drink it by the case if it didn't have enough sodium to raise the blood pressure of all the sailors of the 5th fleet. Strangely enough, I find some people totally grossed out by the idea of tomato juice and clam broth... go figure.

I hope they have it on the Vision. If I am going on vacation, I want my clamato -- blood pressure be damned. ;)

Teejer

Archived