Printer friendly excursions?

dogdoc2002

Hi everyone-

Is there any way to get a printer friendly form of the excursions on Princess' website? We're taking an Alaskan cruise this summer on the Diamond, and I like to scheme out our plan ahead of time. On the website, you have to click on each one to get the full description, not good for being able to print the whole list out and sitting down with my partner.

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

I wish!!

I end up going to each excursion then cut-&-pasting it to a Word document one at a time! Although there are some that I don't bother with, it's still time-consuming and a real pain.

Closer to the cruise you'll probably get a booklet with all the excursions, but that doesn't help you do much advance planning. You could also contact your TA to see if you can get the excursion booklet early.

Call Princess or your TA for an excursion booklet. It is the one you will receive eventually in the mail, but if you need it sooner, it shouldn't be a problem to get one. Sometimes, the online version may be more up to date as they may add or delete an excursion or two.

I wish!!

I end up going to each excursion then cut-&-pasting it to a Word document one at a time! Although there are some that I don't bother with, it's still time-consuming and a real pain.

Closer to the cruise you'll probably get a booklet with all the excursions, but that doesn't help you do much advance planning. You could also contact your TA to see if you can get the excursion booklet early.

Thanks. That's what I had been doing, but it was a royal pain and I figured there had to be a better way. We sailed on NCLA's Pride of America last year, and they had a printer friendly version. Soooo, much easier.

I think I'll be giving my TA a call to see if we can get the booklet early. We want to scope out what we want so we can book independent early enough if need be, and sign up with the cruiseline when necessary.

Thanks again!

dogdoc2002

Archived