25 weeks prego on the cruise

cabettepooh

Well since you wont be 27 weeks I think you will be OK, however it can never hurt to have a Dr's note (especially if you look bigger than 26 weeks). You may want to ask for a copy of your prenatal record just incase anything went wrong with your pregnancy while youre gone, that way where ever you are being treated they will know what they need to know. I did this with all our trips when I was pregnant, and although I never needed it, was reassuring to have it!

Wouldn't hurt to have a doctor's slip, just in case. Better safe than sorry, y'know? Congrats - now when your child starts begging for a cruise later, you can say "You've already been on one, don't you remember?":D :D

BTW, did you realize you posted this twice?

I was 24 weeks pregnant with #2 when we sailed to Bermuda. There were no questions about how far along I was upon boarding. Just be sure to get OB's blessing before going. I also highly recommend getting a copy of your OB records to take along in case of an emergency or in case CCL asks for verification of how far along you are. Congratulations, and enjoy your cruise!!!

i know carnival has a restriction of 27 weeks. ill be 25 weeks the first half of the week and 26 the second half.

can they turn me away? do i need a dok's note/rx to let me on?

christina

I thought the cut off was 24 weeks. I would find out for sure-it would be horrible if you went in labor early and could not get medical care. You would never forgive yourself.

Archived