Pacific Palisades Vancouver

btcruz

We just booked the Pacific Palisades Hotel for two nights in Vancouver for our June 15th cruise on the Mercury (Priceline 4* $150). Has anyone stayed there? How was it. Are their any places for a good breakfast and dinner within walking distance. I guess I should add cheap. I just added up the cost for all the hotels, flights, rental car, and parking that I just booked for this trip! What else is in walking distance? We have two 18 girls going with us (shopping?) and my eighty year old mom?

I can't comment on what the hotel is like but you couldn't have picked a better location to stay - you are in the heart of the Robson street shopping and eating district - it is wall to wall cafes etc.

Vancouver is quite commpact and very walkable - here's a link to a site on the English Bay area of the city which is essentially the part of downtown where you are staying.

http://englishbay.com/dining

Your daughters will max out your credit card on clothes if you aren't careful as the Gap, Mexx, Buffalo Jeans, American Eagle, Levies all have stores on the strip.

Stanley Park and English bay is less than a mile away - it's a little further to Gastown but the bus service in the downtown core is excellent.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

Archived