Has anyone else tried the Cabo Live Web Cam Today?

LAFFNVEGAS

I wanted to watch the Oosterdam once last time for this season on the Cabo Live Web Cam today http://www.livefromcabo.com/index.php?pg=2

I had trouble last week and this week it acts like it is going to connect then does not. Has anyone else tried it? Or is the problesm with my computer here at work. I had updates for my Java Platform and I afraid they did not take correctly which is why I am having problems pulling it up.:(

:) Finally got it to work but could not access thru AOL had to do it thru Internet Explorer.

WOW she is really close today, makes for a short tender ride. Hope they enjoy their last day their. I know some of the those on board were going to enjoy returning to their favorite restaurants one last time for this season.

I just got done watching a tender full of people disembark on to the ship. The view is so close today and with using the zoom you can really see everything. Too bad someone cannot get the Banner out there today because I think you could really make it out.:D

Archived